Are you our next Sales Rockstar?
Hartley and Parker has a long history of introducing big brands to Connecticut. From Tito’s Vodka to Robert Mondavi Wines just to name a few, H&P has built a consistent and diverse portfolio to serve our customer’s needs. We are a family-owned wine and spirits distributor that has enjoyed incredible success for over 75 years, we are fast-growing, and seeking a Sales Representative to join the team.
This is a full times sales position with high earning potential that is perfect for a candidate that has proven success growing sales and market share. Most of our senior level sales professionals and managers were promoted from within because we recruit, train, and promote talented individuals with big goals and the drive to succeed. The ideal candidate is highly competitive and outgoing, with the ambition and work ethic to build their business and continually improve their performance. Knowledge in wine and spirits is a plus, but not required.
- Building new brands and expanding distribution across H&P’s portfolio
- Working with suppliers in the field to build relationships and grow market share
- Analyzing a client’s current situation, creating an effective solution, and being determined to see it
- Attending weekly general sales meetings at H&P’s headquarters
- Reaching sales and placement goals
- Working with the Merchandising and Graphics departments to effectively leverage marketing and
Point of Sale material to increase sales
- Highly motivated, results-driven individual with a strong passion for sales
- Energetic, relationship builder with innate desire to work hard
- Previous knowledge in wine and spirits is beneficial but not required
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Must have a valid Connecticut driver’s license, own an automobile, and have a clean driving record
- Previous sales experience preferred
- BA or BS from an accredited college
Hartley & Parker Ltd., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from diverse candidates.
Candidates will undergo an extensive background and credit check and be subject to a pre-employment drug and alcohol test. Principals Only.
Job Type: Full-time