Award-winning and self-taught fine art photographer, Jorge de la Torriente, is recognized globally for his minimal and modern approach to photography. DE LA Gallery is looking for enthusiastic and responsible individuals to join our team! The DE LA Inc. company is growing very fast and we are searching for individuals who are ready to grow with us. The opportunities with this company are truly endless and we are seeking self-motivated, organized individuals who will view their position with us not simply as a job, but as a career.
We expect that, with training, the DE LA Gallery Art Consultant will be prepared to share with potential collectors about Jorge de la Torriente, the production process and to then complete the sales process. Working as a team to facilitate sales and following up with customers is also expected of our team members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet customers in a welcoming and professional way.
- Present the artwork and information about the artist using the viewing room while building rapport with potential collectors.
- Solicit valuable input from the customer and listen for buying signals.
- Be aware and knowledgeable of buying signals and LISTEN to customers needs.
- Able to accurately price out artwork including costs for special framing and shipping.
- Work collectively as a team with other co-workers and with gallery director.
- Accurately input customer details and information about orders in the CRM.
- Follow up with clients.
- Maintain Gallery appearance.
- Provide quality customer service.
- Be on time for shifts and sales meetings.
- Follow the dress code and proper hygiene.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to articulate self in the English Language.
- Must be able to write emails free of grammatical errors or run on sentences.
- Must be Proficient with writing emails, use of text, and the Internet.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50lbs.
Education and Knowledge
- High School Diploma required
- College degree preferred
- Sales experience preferred.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year