The Senior Auditor is responsible for analyzing and evaluating the adequacy of design and effectiveness of internal controls.
1. Responsible for analyzing and evaluating the adequacy of design and effectiveness of internal controls.
2. Responsible for applying basic analytical skills, form hypothesis and draw conclusions.
3. Responsible for executing and documenting audit program tests for financial, operational, and system audits.
4. Responsible for making initial determination of and documenting audit issues.
5. Responsible for analyzing root cause of audit issues and developing practical recommendations.
6, Responsible for completing work within defined plans, budgets, and schedules
7. Responsible for assisting in the audit planning process under the direction of the AIC (Auditor In Charge).
8. Use Windows-based work processing and spreadsheet software.
10. Responsible for effective writing, oral and presentation techniques.
11. Travel as necessary (less than 20% in Michigan market; Western and Texas markets up to 75%).
12. Professional certification must be obtained within two years of hire (CPA, CIA, CISA, CBA or CFSA).
Relocation is not available for this position.
This position requires 10% travel
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Accounting OR Finance)
- 2 years audit experience
- 2 years word processing and spread sheet software experience
- 2 years client relationship experience
- 2 years team project/project management experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled