Pharis Design is seeking landscape architects (2 - 7 years) to join our team.
We are an established landscape architectural and planning studio, located in Austin, Texas. Our office environment can best be described as a Space Colony. Offering a flexible employment structure, we feature a creative and nurturing family-like work environment that is social, supportive and dynamic. We have a creative and social culture in which employees are encouraged to brainstorm, moonwalk and collaborate their way to innovation. As a family-like working environment, we are also nurturing and supportive. With a lot going on at once this environment can seem dizzying, but it's also socially and intellectually rewarding.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited landscape architecture program 2 - 7 years experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, LandFX, Google Sketchup, Lumion, Rhino and/ or other 3D modeling programs is a plus.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Critical thinker, self-motivated, willing to learn, and who embraces life outside of work.
- Have a good sense of humor.
Instructions for interested candidates:
- Do not call our office. Seriously.
- Submit application via indeed and we will be in touch regarding portfolio submission.
- For information about us please visit www.pharisdesign.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Landscape Architecture: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture