The South Woodstock Country Store is a locally owned and operated business that works towards providing wholesome, locally sourced food and goods with a focus on cultivating an inclusive space for people to sit, eat, shop, and enjoy one another's company. Rooted in a love for our community, creativity, food, and fun we aim to honor the almost 200 year history of a country store in South Woodstock Vermont.
- All staff has direct contact with out guest all day long. We strive to provide quality food and goods to our customers in a cheerful, productive, team oriented work environment. Positive attitude and willingness to work well with others is a must!
- Duties include but are not limited to food prep, hot and cold sandwich making, taking orders, and keeping the dinning room and kitchen clean.
- Must have great service skills, work place communication, along with the ability to physically handle the task at hand. Kitchen positions require lots of movement, lifting, and standing upright, must be in proper physical shape to do your job effectively.
- Time Commitment: Full Time/ Part time work. You must be able to work at least 3 full shifts and some weekend and holiday shifts.
Our kitchen shifts are:
5:30 am – 1:30 pm
7:00am – 3:00pm
$14.00+ depending on your qualifications and experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- kitchen: 1 year (Preferred)