KW Hilton Head Island, SC is seeking a rock star team leader!
Established in 2004, Keller Williams Hilton Head Island is currently home to 180+ agents across one market center on Hilton Head Island and two business centers — one in Bluffton and one in Beaufort, which opened in 2018. Our office saw $300,000+ in owner profits in 2018 and is looking to grow to 250+ agents in the next year.
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for an experienced, results-driven individual who will act with urgency to grow our market center and increase profitability. Ideal candidates are highly assertive, self-motivated, natural leaders who are passionate and people-oriented. Must have a track record of connecting with people and building relationships, as well as a strong desire to lead, coach and influence others.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the Market Center and implement the Operating Principal's vision
- Use the Growth Initiative tools to achieve goals for appointments, gross recruits, net recruits, and profitability
- Hit a goal of 2-10-40 for recruiting (2 appointments a day, 10 a week, 40 a month)
- Maintain a 4 to 1 conversion ratio on gross recruits
- Consult the top 20 percent of associates to set their goals to increase productivity and retention
- Attain dominate market share in target markets
- Build Market Center profitability
- Share Market Center value/opportunities story with all Market Center leadership and associates
- Oversee training for existing sales associates (new and experienced) in key areas of business
- Lead sales and business meetings
- Manage staff to acceptable professionalism and job performance
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete
- Conduct performance reviews of staff and associates
Knowledge &* Skills*:
- At least 2-3 years of real estate sales experience and are in the top 5 percent of their office (preferred)
- A basic understanding of financial reporting (e.g., P&Ls) and how to use these to make the right business decisions
- Proven recruiting and lead generation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Experience with MS Office Suite and MLS
- Willingness and ability to learn and utilize new, constantly-changing real estate technologies
Compensation & Hours:
- Varies by experience and time with the company.
- Compensation and benefits to be discussed in more detail during the interview process.
- Office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. This position does require some nights and weekends, as well as occasional travel.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Lead Generation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Real Estate: 5 years (Preferred)
- Hilton Head Island, SC 29926 (Required)
- Paid time off
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules