Tomorrow's People Consulting is seeking to hire a career coach to join our team.
We help people all over the world define their ideal careers and help them make it happen.We value potential just as much as experience and give high preference to those already familiar with career coaching and helping people live the life they want to!
THE COACH WE ARE LOOKING FOR IS:
Already is doing coaching: You’ve already helped many people make career changes. You love helping people clarify what’s most important and get enjoyment out of having sometimes difficult conversations with clients.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS (The stuff you must have):
- You’ve already done coaching for other companies! (we’re not your first)
- You get little tingles when you think about the possibility of helping people get to work that they love doing. When you get off the phone or Zoom with people who you’ve coached you can’t stop smiling from the conversation! It makes you feel good helping people learn how to get where they want to go.
- You get annoyed when people make excuses: But you also have a soft spot for people who are willing to help themselves and you feel deeply obligated to those people once you commit to helping them make a change.
- You know what the inside of an applicant tracking system looks like or how it operates: You understand what happens after someone applies to a job AND what hiring managers are actually looking for (and the conversations that happen behind the scenes when they're deciding on which candidates to hire or interview).
- People tell you stuff that they don’t tell anyone else: You probably hear from friends, clients, and random people you get into conversation with “I don’t think I’ve ever told that to anybody before.” People find it easy to trust you. You understand this and know how to leverage that trust to help them. People come to you because of how you help them and the way you make them feel.
- You find solutions: You can’t help it, when something goes wrong you have a “I will figure this out” mentality about you!.
- Have successfully helped many people “figure out what they want to do for work” AND helped them get the job AND helped them negotiate for more AND we can talk to one or more of those people. (You’re a “full stack” career coach with successful examples).
- We prefer applicants to have a Professional Coaching Certification (PCC) or another coaching certification (like ICF certification) or have coached professionally for 5 or more years in any capacity.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal oversight
- Must be comfortable developing and working in a virtual relationship, and having limited amount of face-time.
- Able to work remotely, with own computer and Internet access.
If this is you, apply today!
This is a remote position.