Have you ever envisioned leading a team to success or dared to help manage a million-dollar business? Well heres your opportunity to live the dream! Put your team-building skills to the test and bring us your passion, energy and excellent interpersonal skills. Well provide you with an awesome training program, great mentors and an exceptional team that will help you launch your career. The rest is up to you!
Requirements (our ideal candidates will possess):
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal English communication skills (second language a plus)
- Competencies: Basic math and computer skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills
- Work Hours: Full-Time schedule, and may work any shift including opening, mid-day, and closing. The great news is that our restaurants are not open 24 hours!
- Career Advancement/Career Plan: We promote heavily from within, so from an AM you can develop to become a General Manager, Area Leader, Director of Operations, and beyond!
- Work Attire: EPL logod shirt will be provided, and black slacks and no-slip shoes are required
- Position valid thru: Dec 31, 2018
- Supervising assigned shifts, and provides supervision to crew members in the absence of the General Manager
- Training and developing crew members
- Completing administrative tasks (e.g. financial and inventory control, schedules, logging maintenance, etc.)
- Creating and ensuring exceptional guest experiences
- Ensuring compliance with all security, food safety, quality, and cleanliness standards
- Maintaining cost controls and contributing to the sales/profit goals
- Building your skills and leveraging the available tools to prepare yourself for a future General Manager role
We offer eligible Employees the following Benefits/Perks:
- Flexible Scheduling: Full-Time or Part-Time!
- Competitive Pay!
- Meal Discounts!
- Quarterly Bonus!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- retail management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)