Under limited direction, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to work directly
with Financial Advisors and the Sales Support staff. Assist the Financial Advisors in all aspects of the sales process,
including Annuity product education, case design, competitive analysis and client calls. In addition, this position will
assist in the development of target market campaigns, appointment scheduling for an external wholesaler, follow-up
communications, and phone coverage of each Region’s Financial Advisors as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in all aspects of the sales process.
- Works with Regional Wholesalers to generate new business and increase Annuity sales.
- Communicates to Financial Advisors to introduce annuity products both in person and by phone.
- Assists in case analysis and presentation.
- Assists in the creation of client proposals.
- Assists in supporting marketing campaigns by organizing and implementing telephone calls and mailings.
- Responds to requests from Financial Advisors who need assistance in selling products.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The Sales process with a focus on relationship building.
- Financial services industry.
- Preparing and delivering clear, convincing and professional presentations to small and large audiences.
- Identifying the needs of customers through effective questioning and listening techniques.
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced
- Detail orientation to ensure quality standards are met without impairing workflow.
- Follow-up to ensure resolution and completion of tasks.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports,
electronic communication and spreadsheets.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing, with
internal and external client’s at all organizational levels to accomplish objectives.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Effectively address concerns or challenging questions when they arise.
- Represent RJA/Producers Choice Network in a highly professional manner.
- Effectively market Raymond James/Producers Choice Network and show resilience through the prospecting process.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Take on responsibilities beyond what is required; volunteers to take on new assignments.
- Exhibit tendencies to be a self-starter and not wait for signals.
- Promote products and be comfortable in a sales environment.
- Demonstrate high self-confidence.
- Excel in a team environment.
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) in related field and/or one (1) to three (3) years financial industry related experience and/or
training; or equivalent of education and experience.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
- Life Insurance and Health License to be obtained within six (6) months of hire date.
- Series 7 or ability to obtain within (6) six months of hire.