PROJECT MANAGER/JOB CAPTAIN
Leading Boston-area real estate investment and development firm seeks seasoned architectural project manager/job captain, with strong REVIT skills, for multi-faceted design work on our portfolio properties including multifamily, office, industrial, R&D, retail and medical.
- A talented, hard-working, versatile professional experienced in planning, design and architecture;
- A creative problem-solver, adept at balancing form, function, budget, quality, schedule;
- Adept at generating plans, elevations, 3D models of building interiors and exteriors with AutoCAD and Revit;
- Up to date on building systems, codes, green alternatives;
- A stickler for constructability, able to "think with your tool belt on;"
- Passionate about nailing the details as well as dreaming up the big picture;
- In possession of excellent written, visual and oral communication and presentation skills;
- Conversant with the variety of property uses across our portfolio, and perhaps others beyond;
And you’d like to:
- Adapt, reconfigure and improve existing properties, help envision possibilities for acquisition candidates;
- Collaborate with our in-house team of real estate and design professionals to help assess user needs of current and prospective corporate tenants and then translate those needs into functional, attractive, and cost-effective projects;
- Participate on project teams with outside professionals, engineers, and contractors;
- Take projects through all phases of design, pricing and construction.
Then please respond to this advertisement or send your resume and salary expectations to:
Combined Properties, Inc.,
295 Canal Street, Suite 500, Malden, MA 02148, Attn: Personnel. No phone calls please.
Combined Properties, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Salary commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Revit: 2 years (Required)
- CAD Software: 2 years (Preferred)