- Doctoral Degree
- Master's Degree
- Experimental Design
- Cell Biology
- Laboratory Experience
- Molecular Biology
Namocell is a leading provider of high-performance single cell dispensing and sorting platforms for life science applications, based in the Silicon Valley. Our proprietary microfluidic-based single cell platforms simplify and empower a wide range of life science research and clinical applications, such as cell line development, monoclonal antibody development, CRISPR, single cell genomics, cancer immunotherapy, microbial engineering and rare cell isolation. Our single cell dispenser is the fastest, easiest, most efficient and cost-effective on the market. Our mission is to enable the future of single cell discovery.
We offer the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative environment with high growth potential. We are seeking a talented self-starter to be our:
You will be the primary technical interface for Namocell’s customers. Responsibilities will include assay development, conducting system usage trainings for customers, providing experimental design, data analysis, and other customer support. You will help to drive rapid adoption and customer success with Namocell’s products.
- Serve as the technical account manager, acting as the point of contact with the customer.
- Keep customers apprised and trained on advancements in Namocell technology and software.
- Coordinate and perform customer site demonstrations and trainings.
- Identify, document and communicate customer feedback to management.
- Contribute to white papers and documentation and help to expand customer support content.
- Scientifically partner with customers as they develop their research utilizing Namocell technology.
- Engage in scientific discussions with customers and cultivate long-term customer relationships.
- Create and maintain successful working relationships with customers. Manage customer expectations with the goal to exceed.
- Gather and deliver customer feedback, communicating customer use cases beyond initial product scope.
- Troubleshoot issues related to user's technical skills, experimental design, software and instruments.
- Participate in trade shows, seminars and technical symposia. This will include presentations and networking with thought leaders.
Desired Skills and Background
- Ph.D. in Bioscience or Bioengineering.
- At least 5 years of lab experience in molecular biology, cell biology, genomics or genetics.
- Hands on proficiency with common molecular biology bench techniques and cell culture; cell sorting experience is a plus.
- Broad knowledge of genomics, cell biology. Single cell laboratory experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated, go-getter and team player.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and systematic troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills. Outstanding presentation and training skills.
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service.
Namocell is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- United States (Preferred)