Summary: Prepare Molds, move equipment, assist in preparation of ingredients for pouring the cultured liquid marble onto/into molds for hardening into single/double bowl bathroom vanity counter tops.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use hand tools in the preparation and cleaning of molds for application of marble.
- Move ingredients into position and assist in the mixing process.
- Use pneumatic buffer to polish and finish the marble vanity top.
- Use of power sanders to buff finished marble tops and back splashes in preparation for QC inspection and preparation for shipment to end user.
- At the end of the day and various times throughout the day will clean the work areas he has worked in to ensure cleanliness and safe work conditions are maintained.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations