The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
Second Story is seeking an experienced Senior Producer to join our Portland studio. The Producer is a strategic contributor who ensures an interdisciplinary process and the delivery of outstandingexperiences that are on time and on budget. A true team player, s/he will work in close collaboration with studio creative and technical leads to oversee each project from kick-off through completion, while also acting as the primary point of contact for clients. The Producer is expected to convey and advocate for client interests and goals to ensure that studio efforts fulfill project requirements. S/he understands the art of collaboration and is capable of supporting and activating teams and team members in a productive, positive way. Candidates should be well-versed in the core principles of producing: communication, organization, and strategic implementation. Ideally, these fundamentals will be embodied in a person who demonstrates clear leadership skills, professional flexibility, good humor, and strong self-starting abilities.
THE CANDIDATE MUST
- Work in close collaboration with project creative and technology leads, overseeing associated teams through the entire project life cycle: concept development, experience design, content development, design development, production, quality assurance, installation, and completion
- Act as the primary client contact and serve as the client “voice” during the project lifespan to ensure that their interests and goals are being represented throughout the production process
- Facilitate communication between internal teams and with project-related
- Be proactive, managing projects through regular status updates with teams and clients to recognize dependencies, risks, and issues and escalate them, as needed, toward resolution
- Author project-related contracts and budget estimate documentation
- Manage expectations of clients/partners through collaboration and clear communication
- Implement and report change order process, if required, to remain within scope
- Develop and maintain detailed project schedules and budgets on large and small scale projects
- Balance multiple projects and associated project plans, budgets, deliverables, and teams
- Forecast weekly resource allocations and coordinate allocation with the producing team, ensuring that allocation and priorities are in alignment with project schedules and budgets
- Be responsible for all project documentation, tracking, organization, and follow-through for internal resources and external clients/partners
- Lead business development initiatives, i.e. proposal writing, potential client meetings/presentations, with support from the BD Director and Studio Director
- Assess and improve production processes during and after project
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Be professional, outgoing, friendly, and fearless
- Be a detail-oriented self-starter with the ability to multi-task across numerous simultaneous projects, meet deadlines, process information quickly, and maintain confidential information
- 5+ years of experience in a digital/interactive project management or producer role
- Ability to manage more junior producers on large projects in excess of $1M
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven, successful experience working in a collaborative environment on multiple deliverable-driven projects from concept to completion. We will inquire about your collaboration successes, as this is critical.
- Experience managing scope, risks, and resources for digital and/or interactive
S E C O N D S T O R Y / P A R T O F S A P I E N T R A Z O R F I S H / © 2 0 1 8
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, SapientRazorfish US is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.