Frontier Management is seeking an outstanding Resident Care Coordinator to join Junction City Retirement & Assisted Living located in Junction City, OR.
In close partnership with the community’s leadership, The Resident Care Coordinator ensures the quality care of all residents. The Resident Care Coordinator requires an understanding and commitment to the principals and values of the community as well as an ability and willingness to train caregivers in tasks required for delivering quality care to the residents of the community.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts Coordination of Care plan conferences with each Resident and Responsible family members
- Maintains current tasks lists for caregivers, and updates timely as ADL changes occur
- Schedules the service plan dates according to state regulation guidelines
- Orders supplies as well as durable medical equipment as needed
- Assure home health, hospice and ancillary care providers, communicate their visits and provide necessary documentation of their visit.
- Completes MAR audits as recommended by RN.
- Monitors the Medication Room to assure organization and cleanliness.
- Assists RN with tracking and recording incident reports. Assure the incident investigations are completed
- General record keeping and filing as needed
- Supports the Executive Director and RN in all aspects of staff hiring, training, management, and counseling
- Fills-in for the Receptionist, Medication Aide or Caregiver as needed
- Works as manager of the day as directed by Executive Director
- Maintains a monthly budget for the health services department
- Other duties as assigned by the Nurse or Executive Director
- Has familiarity and willingness to work with elderly population
- Previous experience in senior care and supervising staff is required
- High school graduate preferred
- Preferred proficiency in English
- Attends in-services monthly required for position
- Receives and maintains CPR certification
For consideration, email your cover letter, resume and salary expectations. Additionally, all applicants must complete the online employment application and subsequent questionnaire at https://junctioncityassistedliving.com/Careers.asp
Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug-Free Workplace
Job Type: Full-time
- Supervising: 1 year (Preferred)
- Senior Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)