A little about us… Jazz Car Wash & Detailing is recognized as one of the leading full-service Car Wash and Detail Centers in the South Metro Denver area. Established in 2007, we are 100% focused on taking extraordinary care of our employees, customers and their vehicles.
Our culture… As a family owned business our mission is to provide you with great skills, resources, and experiences to exceed customer expectations. Through training, a respect for diversity, and fair compensation, our leadership team will empower you and your teammates to delight every customer. Our business is part of a growing and thriving industry; there is room for you to grow with us.
Our environment and what your day is like… Immerse yourself in a challenging, fun, and fast-paced work environment. Decisions are made quickly with high expectations for performance, productivity, and quality. You will remain or become physically fit primarily working outdoors. We work and play hard together as a team. Everyone should have fun during their work day.
The role of the Wash Crew Quality Control Ambassador is to ensure all Wash Crew members are:
- Following process as it relates to the proper cleaning of all vehicles
- Working efficiently and productively
- Being utilized properly
- Communicating with each other as it relates to completed tasks, wash types, and extra steps.
- Oversees customer satisfaction at the finish line for both standard and premium wash types
- Assists with customer finish line check out (appreciation, services misses....)
- Reports to Manager of Operations
- Works closely with Sales as it relates to fulfilling special requests and other service related matters
- Identifies service/process misses and immediately has responsible crew member resolve them
- Observes speed of cleaning to ensure all lines are advancing equally
- Identifies roadblocks to efficient production and advises management
- Assists crew with vehicle diagnosis - excessive dirt, special needs.....
- Ensures that the finish line area is adequately staffed
- Inspects completed vehicles before customer is called
- Reviews service levels with management to identify trends in service misses and successes
- Has a complete understanding of all company services, policies, procedures, and safety rules
- Provides input, advice, recommendations to management and owner on how business can continually improve
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour
- Car Wash: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- drivers license (Preferred)