Avenica actively recruits college graduates seeking entry level positions using a proven, personalized process to connect grads with great jobs, not with an app or an algorithm. Whether you are fresh out of college and looking for your first real job, or a few years out and looking to redirect your entry level career, we can help you. Our model focuses on finding the right candidate for each position. To learn more, visit our website at www.Avenica.com.
Avenica is currently recruiting for an Entry Level Analyst position. This is a great entry level position with ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
The Analyst will support the company's growth and financial goals by performing data mining and analysis that impacts foundational pricing and risk assumptions. Sharing findings with other departments and clients is a large part of the analyst position. Candidates must be highly analytical and possess excellent communication/relationship skills.
Position Responsibilities May Include:
* Compile revenue and statistical data for a variety of projects, such as producing monthly variance analysis reports, forecasting revenues, and identifying trends
* Develop and manage projects and initiatives
* Investigate new potential rating variables, exploring external data sources and internal data capture strategies
* Analyze various strategies and initiatives to support business growth
* Troubleshoot processes and resolve complex issues.
* Implement best practices in analyses
* Bachelor's degree is required. Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science, Math, Statistics or similar quantitative degree is preferred, but not required. All majors encouraged to apply!
* 0-3 years of professional experience (related experience is a plus but is not required)
* Highly Proficient with Microsoft Excel
* Understanding/experience with SQL is helpful
* Very strong verbal and written communication skills
Avenica considers the entire candidate – not just specific college degree or work experience – while trying to find a perfect career match. If we believe we can be a valuable resource to you in your job search, we will help you identify your transferable skills, discuss potential career options, and coach you on your resume and interview skills. All of our services are free of charge to job seekers.
Our customized and personalized approach has helped us connect thousands of college graduates to meaningful entry-level jobs at high-growth companies.
Avenica is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants of all ages, experiences, and backgrounds to apply for open positions. Avenica does not discriminate on the basis an applicant’s age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status with regard to public assistance.