We are looking for you to join our team at TULK llc as a Systems Engineer to provide expertise in systems engineering and integration to support the development of the Allied System for Geospatial Intelligence (ASG).
We are Change Agents: A 21st century management and technology consulting firm founded in 2013 by an educator and a Fortune 500 executive, TULK offers holistic systems thinking expertise and senior advisory services to US Federal and private sector clients. We translate, explain and expound; interpreting mission critical concepts between business and technology ensuring our clients get the results they expect.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer
- Define requirements and solutions to ensure timely and accurate Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) is provided to our allies and partner agencies in the US Federal Government.
- Apply systems engineering experience integrating multiple systems, services, process and interfaces across organizational, agency and government/national boundaries.
- Perform Strategic analysis and planning, project management, risk management and interface design and consult with clients on vision, strategy and plans for new capabilities
Qualifications of the Systems Engineer
- US Citizenship and a TS/SCI Security Clearance
- A degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program.
- Experience with and strong understanding of the systems engineering & integration lifecycle.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex systems to a variety of stakeholders and management, to include agency directors of domestic and foreign governments.
- Experience with current NSG/ASG and NRO enterprises is a huge plus.
- Experience or a demonstrated understanding in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science, information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or related fields is desired.
Benefits of being a Systems Engineer at TULK
Our Principal consultants have over 20 years of Commercial, International, State and Federal experience spanning the entire Intelligence Community, Civil and DoD agencies with an emphasis on large scale systems engineering transformations for organizations, people and technology.
Our employees have significant expertise in the digital business model, geospatial intelligence, cloud computing, Agile approaches and methods, DevOps management, C4ISR, space-based sensor platforms, theater operations and training development.
We offer a very flexible benefit package based on individual needs to include full employee paid healthcare in a gold-rated plan, dental, life, accidental death & dismemberment, flexible schedules, paid time off, tuition and education reimbursement, training and leave for active duty reservists.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $105,510.00 to $165,000.00 /year
- Systems Engineering: 6 years (Required)
- TS/SCI clearance (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement