Warehouse Associate needed for Florida Water Products (A major Pool Wholesale Distributor) located in Tampa, Fl. (Town & Country area)
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining product inventory in warehouse. Must be certified to operate a forklift and perform data entry functions on a workstation. Responsible for putting away, picking, and movement of inventories assets.
- Responsible for ensuring that material is picked to fulfill orders accurately and moved to shipping, staging, or counter in a timely manner.
- Unload and accurately receive inbound shipments.
- Responsible for pulling and staging internal branch to branch transfers.
- Responsible for properly putting away products received in correct bin locations throughout the warehouse.
- Safe operation of forklift to accomplish necessary product movement.
- Ensure safe stacking and placement of products in racks, shelves, and other designated product bin locations. Rotate products as needed..
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
- Complete all necessary records and reports in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Ensure the optimal utilization of space through warehouse consolidation.
- Maintain trash disposal to ensure warehouse cleanliness in a tour ready environment.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION: Incumbent must be able lift a minimum of 75 lbs.No physical limitations on lifting, pushing and pulling.
COMPENSATION : $13-$14.50/hr to start based on experience Exc medical & Time-off benefits & 401k Retirement Plan w/ employers' match
Job Type: Full-time