CATHOLIC ELEMENTARY SCHOOL PRINCIPAL
DuBois Central Catholic School System is seeking a dynamic leader to serve as its Elementary Principal for the 2021-2022 school year. The only Catholic Elementary School in the area, DuBois Central Catholic Elementary School offers a faith filled education to approximately 210 students in grades Pre-K through 5. The Principal administers the development and direction of the spiritual and instructional programs of the school in accordance with the Diocese of Erie guidelines. The position provides the strategic vision in leadership in faith formation, spiritual growth, and academic excellence for the DuBois Central Catholic Elementary School.
- Practicing Catholic committed to Catholic Education
- Strong instructional leadership with commitment to providing and
maintaining a vigorous Christian environment and improving student
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with others to maintain
a positive learning environment.
- Knowledge of curriculum, particularly technology, ability to
analyze data and apply results to instruction.
- Master’s Degree in Education (certification in administration
preferred) and a minimum 5 years teaching experience.
- Valid /current PA elementary or K-12 principal certificate.
Application materials can be found by visiting www.eriercd.org or www.duboiscatholic.com
Interested candidates should forward a resume stating education and work history, a letter of interest, certification, current clearances, transcripts, and a minimum of three references to:
Mrs. Gretchen Caruso
DuBois Central Catholic
Elementary Principal Search
PO Box 567
DuBois, PA 15801
Deadline for submission is March 5, 2021
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
COVID guidelines are in place and are strictly adhered to.
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Leadership Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place