Are you looking for an opportunity to create an amazing user experience? The right interface can make a requirements or analytical tool easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We’re looking for you, a developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience in object-oriented programming (OOP) with Java
- 3+ years of experience with a Web design framework, including Bootstrap, Materialize, or equivalent alternatives
- Knowledge of responsive Web design principles
- Knowledge of user interface (UI) and user experience (UX) design principles
- Knowledge of hardening Web sites against common security risks, including cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL injection attacks
- Knowledge of operating and deploying Web applications in Cloud environments
- Secret clearance
- BS degree in Information Systems or CS
- Experience in working with a CSS pre-processor or build system, including SASS or LESS
- Experience in working with Java technologies, including Java Servlet Pages (JSPs), Spring framework, Spring MVC, or Spring Boot
- Knowledge of analyzing static code and supporting the remediation of findings from code scans
- Knowledge of database technologies, including Oracle, SQL Server, or MySQL
- Knowledge of Java frameworks, including Spring, Hibernate, and JSPs
- Knowledge of DoD software development practices
- Knowledge of static code analysis capabilities
- Knowledge of DoD information assurance and security policies
- Knowledge of the DoD commercial Cloud hosting policy
- Security+ Certification preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.