Huffmaster Companies is recruiting for experienced Maintenance Machinists for a possible job action early September in up-state New York.
Pay rate $38/hr.
60 hour per full work week guarantee if you are ready, willing and able to work each scheduled shift.
- Provided Airfare or Reimbursed mileage (one round trip) up to 300 miles.
- Daily per diem for meals and incidentals
- Hotel Accommodations
- Install, dismantle, move, remove, modify, fabricate, maintain and repair: buildings and machinery including, but not limited to, pipe systems and related equipment, production equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform mechanical, electrical (low voltage as defined by NFPA 70E), and fabrication work including but not limited to: evaluations, inspections, diagnosis, testing/compliance, problem solve, repairs, installations, removals, rebuilds, modifications, upgrades and preventive maintenance of: production equipment, non-production equipment, buildings and internal & external facilities.
- Plan, layout and specify parts & materials as needed to perform tasks/jobs.
- Perform all work in compliance to all applicable internal and external codes, standards and policies/process/procedures.
- Housekeeping prior to, during and after completion of job.
- Perform and work in a team environment.
- Produce and maintain detailed and accurate records (work orders, PM’s, logbooks, schematics, etc. ).
If you have questions, please call and speak to a recruiter at 800-486-1544.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $38.00 per hour
- Mechanical, electrical and fabrication: 1 year (Required)
- Maintenance Machinist: 1 year (Required)
- Journeyperson License (Required)