Eden Health is seeking an Executive Director to join our leadership team in our growing King County area.
The mission of Eden Health is to help each Executive Director achieve their highest desired potential. As a 100% employee-owned company, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset. Eden Health believes that our valued employees who work hard every day to create value for the company should also own the company and share in the profits created by that success. Ask us what this means for our employees!
The Executive Director serves as the Administrator of the Home Health Agency and is responsible for the administration of the day-to-day clinical, financial and business operations. This includes: coordinating and completing assigned projects to effectively support the immediate and long term objectives of Eden Health; oversight of the eligibility of patients referred for Home Health care, planning for the services to be provided to patients; implementing and maintaining administrative practices, Agency philosophy, goals, and policies which assure compliance with applicable state, accreditation and federal regulations; enhancing the profitability of the agency; and providing motivation and retention of a qualified staff as well as assuring the quality of services delivered. This position also acts as a liaison with the Executive Management team and other departments throughout the company.
- Meets or exceeds the budgeted census, revenue and EBITDA on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Meets regularly with Executive Management, Clinical Management, and the Professional Advisory Committee and provides written quarterly reports to the Governing Body.
- Interprets and implements policies for guidance of staff, patients, and the public.
- Responsible for creating and implementing an effective comprehensive Marketing and Business Development Plan for the Agency, to include but not limited to, hiring of appropriate account representative(s), referral source growth and retention, and community outreach programs. Plans, coordinates, directs, and controls the operations of the Agency.
- Coordinates with Executive Management on development of specialty programs, service line expansion and service area expansion.
- Establishes criteria and procedures to achieve the highest level of quality and service provided to the Agency’s patients and community in which it serves.
- Hires qualified personnel, including assuring the development of personnel qualifications and policies.
- Exercises mature judgment in properly controlling aspects of financial operation by receiving ongoing reports from bookkeeping/accounting staff.
- Maintains a system of staff communication that coordinates implementation of plans of treatment and the use of necessary services for comprehensive care of patients.
- Participates in the Agency’s information management and performance improvement programs.
- Keeps up-to-date on new developments as related to the Agency in regard to state and federal regulatory agencies.
- Provides oversight relative to OASIS data collection and transmission.
- Keeps abreast of industry changes in regulation, reimbursement and participates in state/national associations as applicable.
- Supports and maintains a culture of safety and quality.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent
- RN license preferred
- Minimum of 3 years in Home Health operations management
- Current or recent experience managing a minimum of $1 million in revenue
- Prior experience with budget development and monitoring
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of Home Health federal and state regulations
- Able to demonstrate experience with managing a large group of productive, remote employees
- Excellent leadership skills, to include problem-solving, decision-making and assertiveness
We’re growing, so you can find career opportunities that match your goals and fuel your passion and we promote from within every chance we get!
Executive Directors have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit options.
- Comprehensive Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Long-Term Service Recognition
- Team Member Referral Program
- Training & Educational Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Identity Theft Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Hardship Fund
- Paid Vacation
- Floating Holiday
- Sabbatical Program
Eden Health is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance