Anchor Point IT Solutions is a Santa Barbara Funk Zone and Colorado based outsourced IT Department looking for great people to join our growing team. Eighteen years ago, we hired our first Service Desk Technician and today he manages our Service Team as our President. Ten years ago, we hired a student intern who graduated and now serves as our Controller. Four years ago, we opened an office in Littleton, Colorado. With growth comes opportunity and today we are looking for an Senior IT Project Engineer in the Santa Barbara and Ventura area.
If you are someone who enjoys working with new cutting edge technology and loves to learn, there is no better position than working with our Anchor Point Projects team.
Job Description for the Senior IT Project Engineer:
- Responsible for project communication, implementation and automation focus.
- Maintain excellent communication with customer throughout entirety of the project.
- Implement AP projects and assist in the delegation of project tasks. The emphasis here is to continually increase project volume and profitability percentages while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Determine ways to reduce project time needed (from people), find solutions for automating and templating AP projects and gaining efficiency and profitability.
- Provides training and end-user support during and after the implementation process.
- Support in-progress projects and troubleshoot issues that arise.
- Maintain internal communication on projects and facilitate clean, documented handoffs to team.
- Report weekly on project statuses to Project Director as well as AP team.
- Leverage ConnectWise to clearly track project work, documentation for education, and submit timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Projects include Microsoft 365 migrations, domain migrations, Zoom Rooms, Mobile Device Management solutions, office moves and server migrations.
Qualifications for the Senior IT Project Engineer:
- 5+ years of experience required, 6-10 preferred, in the IT field as a consultant or member of an IT Department.
- Project Management PMP desired, but not required.
- Other professional IT Certifications desired such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, Citrix CCEA or CCIA, SonicWall CSSA, Cisco CCNA, or VMware VCP
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer‐care.
- Ability to multi‐task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Self‐motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel that you do not meet all of the above qualifications. Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented groups apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Anchor Point IT Solutions encourages you to break that statistic and to apply. No one ever meets 100% of the requirements. We look forward to your application!
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, & INCLUSION AT ANCHOR POINT IT SOLUTIONS
At Anchor Point IT Solutions, we acknowledge that an emphasis on diversity, equity and inclusion (“DE&I”) is essential to hiring phenomenal people. To create the best home for businesses and spark success at our firm and throughout our portfolio, we aim to establish an environment where every person is welcomed, accepted and empowered to excel in their role. These beliefs run true to our People First philosophy, which emphasizes attributes over experience, we strive to recruit and work with those from a range of backgrounds, which drives creativity and innovation. At Anchor Point IT Solutions, we recognize that we must continue to improve and expand, and we are enthusiastic about maintaining Anchor Point IT Solutions as one of the best places to work by ensuring a culture of inclusion and allowing everyone an unbiased opportunity to grow.
Growing business, great benefits and fun culture. Will you be the next team member to grab an opportunity?
We look forward to meeting you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35.00 - $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Santa Barbara, CA 93101: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Windows: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft Windows Server: 5 years (Required)
- Microsoft 365: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Santa Barbara, CA 93101