IT Analyst/Programmer Job Description
East Coast Candidates Preferred
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, Senergene is a global healthcare services company providing innovative healthcare strategies and solutions to government and commercial clients. Our company is dedicated to removing the barriers to accessing quality healthcare services. With your experience and our innovation, we aim to improve patient care.
Our company is seeking an IT Analyst/Programmer who will be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of both internal and external software solutions, as well as assist with IT needs as necessary. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, have superior analytical and problem-solving skills, and be able to effectively communicate with staff and clients.
Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Design, develop, test, and implement new software solutions.
- Maintain and enhance existing software solutions.
- Identify and document areas of improvement for existing software solutions.
- Create and maintain technical documentation on all software solutions.
- Document and analyze technical and user requirements.
- Integrate and interface new technologies and software into new and existing systems.
- Isolate and resolve software problems.
- Provide aid and training to employees and clients as requested.
- Recommend new technologies and tools to optimize department production.
- Ensure that all assigned projects are delivered within the defined scope, quality, and time requirements.
- Document all interactions and problem resolutions.
- Assist with additional department needs as required.
- Regularly meet with team to discuss ongoing projects.
Other Skills and Abilities:
- Balance work across multiple projects and priorities with overlapping schedules.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with individuals with all levels of technical and non-technical skill sets.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A strong sense of urgency to resolve issues.
- Ability to work independently and adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Exhibits a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to balance multiple, changing priorities smoothly.
- Ability to positively handle issues.
Minimum Education and Experience.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on programming/development or a combination of an Associate degree in programming/development plus additional experience.
- Three years of professional experience in the role of programmer, software developer, or related.
- Three years of professional experience implementing and supporting client-facing software applications.
- Experience with complex SQL queries and relational databases.
- Experience with C#, .Net, Java, or PHP.
- Experience developing and interfacing with web-based APIs.
Preferred Education Experience:
- Experience with Visual Studio and Azure or AWS.
- Experience administrating of Windows and Linux systems.
- Knowledge of security algorithms.
- Knowledge of networking protocols and appliances.
- Knowledge of EHR, EMR, LIS, and LIMS software.
- Knowledge of medical billing and coding.
- Knowledge of government regulations related to the Health Care Industry.
Travel: This position requires up to 10% of travel
Job Type: Full-time
***No agency or other 3rd party help is needed for this role; any agency resumes sent to hiring managers or HR can be claimed as our own. ***
Senergene Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin
Job Type: Full-time
- Programmer or Develop: 5 years (Preferred)
- C#, .Net, Java, or PHP: 1 year (Preferred)
- Do you have experience implementing and supporting client-facing software?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home