Senior Camp Counselor: Primarily responsible for safety of campers and plans daily camp structure.
- Eligible candidates and Qualifications: Applicants must be 21 years of age and meet qualification requirements. A senior counselor is an experienced youth leader who enjoys teaching through exploration. He/She must have experience working with children and youth, preferably in a group setting. Should be creative, take initiative, love to problem-solve, and come prepared to provide an excellent summer experience for children.
Duties: Responsible for the positive growth of campers. Leads a group of 8-20 campers. Assists with swimming lessons, other specialty area instruction and lunch service. Works closely with a junior counselor to structure and facilitate activities, supervise campers and maintain group schedule. Communicates daily with parents and caregivers. Reports to Age Group Coordinator.
Compensation: $15.00-$17.00/hour range.
Interested candidates should apply via Latin School of Chicago website using link below:
Job Type: Temporary
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
- swim instructor: 1 year (Preferred)
- working with children: 1 year (Preferred)
- swim instruction: 1 year (Preferred)
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- teaching group: 1 year (Preferred)