Lead consulting engagements focused on the assessment, design, and implementation of enterprise-scale Splunk solutions. Operate, maintain, and propose innovations to clients’ Splunk log management infrastructure and processes to support effective Cybersecurity monitoring and threat analysis. Guide and manage the continual improvement of Splunk and associated infrastructure to support continually improving and optimizing Splunk front-end and the integration of Cybersecurity information sources into Splunk. Further develop the Splunk front-end by tuning correlation searches for the current environment and leveraging Splunk Enterprise Security’s Analytic Story, as well as developing dashboards, reports, saved searches and alerts based on security relevant use cases while operating Splunk using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) or Security Event Management (SEM) best practices using Splunk enterprise security. Design Splunk systems to meet growth while maintaining balance between performance, stability, and agility. Assist with the automation, deployment, integration, and testing of enterprise systems and services and create and optimize Big Data correlations as a Splunk search language (SPL) expert.
- 5+ years of experience with IT
- 3+ years of experience with SPL
- 2+ years of experience as a Splunk administrator or architect
- Experience with customer interaction and onboarding, configuration, and optimization in Splunk
- Experience with using scripting languages to automate tasks and manipulate data
- Experience with working in a large enterprise environment
- Knowledge of enterprise logging, including application, OS, and security technology logging
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Splunk Core Power User Certification
- 2+ years of experience with Splunk, network security, and system security and supporting SIEM
- Experience with infrastructure management and support and system administration in Windows and UNIX environments
- Experience with enterprise-scale operations and maintenance environments
- Experience with programming a plus
- Experience with security tools, including Firewall, IDS, Active Directory, ACAS, Red Seal, HBSS
- Experience with data analytics is a plus
- Knowledge of networking protocols
- BA or BS degree in CS, IT, or a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.