This is a full-time contract role; initial terms are 18-24 months. Benefits are included during the contract time including medical, dental, vision, 401k with match, PTO etc. Apply today for immediate consideration!
The Husky Superior – DCS Modernization Project is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, directing project and other visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license.
You will report directly to the DCS Modernization Project Manager.
Job Type: Contract
- office assistant: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave