At our New Ulm location, we make processed cheese. The work here is fast paced and we reward hard work and strong performance. The greater your performance, the more opportunities you will have to work your way up in the company. In a Manufacturing/Production Associate role, there are a wide range of opportunities available to learn and master different skills.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Performing Good Sanitation Practices (GSP’s) when handling equipment.
- Practice Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s).
- Perform all required observations and training timely and as scheduled.
- Conduct daily Production Line Checks and document.
- Preform daily Quality Checklists.
- Perform tasks with limited supervision.
- Work requires simple math skills such as addition and subtraction.
- Upgrade to higher skilled jobs within the production department.
- Document HACCP details.
- Provide accurate and consistent feedback to department supervisor.
- Consistently communicate with department co-workers on current tasks.
- Perform sanitation duties for production equipment as needed and period sanitation work as assigned.
- Proper knowledge, handling, and usage of cleaning chemicals.
- Operate electric hand truck.
- Develop strong lines of communication with other departments to ensure plant-wide efficiency.
- Other duties may be required and assigned as needed.
- Responsible for knowing and following all GMP’s.
- Must be able to lift moderate weight.
- Follow all Safety Rules, use LO/TO when necessary, wear all appropriate PPE.
How to attend
When you arrive tell the gaurd you are there for the hiring event.
What to prepare
- If possible please bring a resume!
Preferred dress code
Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
What is a hiring event?
Think of it like a job fair, but for one company and more personal. Hiring events are a great way for employers to fill multiple roles quickly. Hiring is a human process, and they would like to meet you to see if you’re a fit!