Certified Nursing Assistant - C.N.A.
We are a skilled nursing facility seeking dedicated C.N.A.’s. With a variety of acuity levels and therapeutic programs, our nursing staff cares for a diverse patient mix in a fast-paced environment.
- Observe and report any changes in resident’s health status to the Charge Nurse on an ongoing basis.
- Provide assistance with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, oral hygiene, skin care) according to the plan of care
- Report to supervisor at the beginning and ending of each shift
- Attend all in-service education programs required of nursing assistants
- Report to supervisor immediately when observing any unusual or significant change(s) in residents’ physical or behavioral condition.
- Document all care given and observations made while giving care
Our facility offers competitive compensation and benefits – RECENT GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!!
- Must be a Certified Nursing Aide in good standing with the State
- Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other associates.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
Our facility is an equal opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 - $13.55 per hour
Relocation Assistance Provided: