- Administrative Experience
Leveraging deep integrations into retailers’ point-of-sale systems, InComm provides connectivity to a variety of service providers that allow consumers to conduct everyday business at more than 450,000 points of retail distribution worldwide. Whether those consumers are activating prepaid products, paying bills, enjoying real-time discounts through a membership card, purchasing digital goods in-store or adding funds to an online account, InComm is there to provide unique gift-gifting opportunities, cater to on-the-go shoppers, deliver added value through loyalty programs and serve cash-based consumers. With 186 global patents, InComm is headquartered in Atlanta with a presence in over 30 countries in North and South America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. Learn more at www.incomm.com or connect with us on www.twitter.com/incomm, www.facebook.com/incomm, www.linkedin.com/company/incomm or www.incomm.com/blog.
- Build and develop complex reports to augment internal and external data analytics for HR and those departments that are supported by HR efforts;
- Augment and actively participate in system configuration activities including but not limited to, new/revised system functionality, annual focal point initiatives, data integrity audits, and manual data entry;
- Support HRIS project initiatives as a dedicated resource to advance project timelines and augment ancillary task execution;
- Perform root cause analysis and research for end user and administrative experience.
- Additional support as required by department initiatives and timelines
- Students entering their sophomore year through graduate school are eligible
- Student works a minimum of 20 hours per week round
- Pursuing a Business, Finance or HR degree
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
#Eligible for Tier I