We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and service desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
ALDI uses the SAP (System Applications & Products) FICO module. We are looking for someone that has an understanding of technical, functional and business operations with SAP FICO. The selected candidate will be asked to solve support cases, handle incident management and assist with demand management. You will be responsible to test, support and contribute towards ensuring FICO standards are upheld. As this position is a key resource to ALDI’s financial applications, you will be working in a team atmosphere with several peers requiring collaboration, resolution and discovery. Strong communication skills are needed for this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Provides level 2 support, including complex customer incidents.
- Provides analysis of solution options regarding benefits, weaknesses, risks, costs, etc.
- Consults business as stated in objective from a global and country perspective.
- Assesses changes during change process.
- Trains key users and level 1 support.
- Conducts research and keeps up-to-date regarding the functional area.
- Manages national projects.
- Calls and participates in incident alignment meetings.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- A minimum of 2 years of IT project experience preferred.
- Knowledge of ERP (SAP) FICO module(s) - Example: AP, AR, AA.
- Knowledge of SAP interfaces architecture.
- SAP integration skills.
- Good analytical, conceptual, presentation skills.
- Ability to work within global matrix structures.
- Ability to work in globally defined processes.
- Knowledge and experience with ServiceNow for incident management preferred.
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Willing to travel and work on international projects when needed.
Major Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays for Eligible Employees
Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance for Eligible Employees
Life and AD&D Insurance for Eligible Employees
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI’s receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.