ONE AMERICAN MORTGAGE| Embrace the future but stay true to your roots
ONE AMERICAN BANK (“OAB”) was founded over a century ago, in 1883. Today, as an extremely well-capitalized financial institution, OAB is embracing technology. With new products and services, including online and mobile banking and a technology-driven mortgage division ONE AMERICAN MORTGAGE (“OAM”), our goal is to enhance and simplify the way consumers conduct their financial business.
With strong leadership in place and a dedicated team, we will continue to proudly service our local communities and nation as a whole. And, while we are embracing technology, it is the team at OAB and OAM who listen to consumers while assisting and empowering them to make the most educated decisions for their unique situations. We view technology as an added tool, not a replacement for our customer-centric, team-driven approach. Together, our technology and our team will deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
We are hiring Retail Mortgage Loan Originators to join a high-performance team with projected annual loan production of $1 billion. At OAM, you’ll be representing the next generation of mortgage lending and creating strategic ideas for our continuous growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct business in compliance with State and Federal regulations.
- Ability to generate and sustain business partner relationships with individuals, realtors, builders, financial planner and other lead sources.
- Market to clients through a variety of sales efforts including but not limited to: creating working relationships with Real Estate agents, attending industry meetings and home buyer seminars, follow up calls to RE agents, builders and past clients
- Originate loans and work with OAM operations team and process to close the loan.
- Explain Products to potential partners and clients
- Maintain production reports for leads and sales contact, pipeline and other pertinent sales activity reports.
- Ability to conduct business effectively in person
- Active NMLS license
- 2+ years residential mortgage lending/origination experience, including a high proficiency in Conventional/Conforming/Jumbo
- Complete understanding of current mortgage laws, guidelines, loan programs and trends
- Assist customers in determining which type of mortgage best meets their needs, as well as which mortgage product is most likely to be approved
- Negotiate terms and conditions of loans with clients
- Outstanding customer service, sales and consulting skills
- Obtain and maintain individual state license(s), and SAFE act compliance
- Understanding of Federal Regulations governing Real Estate Lending
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)