Phone call details
Call the employer
Phone call availability:
We will provide a temporary phone number to connect you with the employer, but this number expires soon. If a new temporary phone number is needed, click the button "Call the employer" again.
We are hiring Carpenters and Framers!
Carpenters must have 5 years of Carpenter experience ranging from light carpentry repairs to finish carpentry. A carpenter will be required to do wood framing, both structural and non-structural We rarely use Metal Studs. A carpenter should have experience in exterior siding and exterior trim as well. All power tools will be provided, however a carpenter must carry his/her own personal small tools ie hammer, knife, ect...
Carpenter Framers must have at least 5 years of framing experience. A framer must know and understand water vapor, flashing, window setting, and siding. A framer must be comfortable with both remodel and new construction. Carpenter Framers must know and understand how to set TJI's, Roof trusses. and GLB's.
We work 4-10's m-th. We will adjust the weeks for holidays, or if the crew wants a 4 day weekend. Both unpaid and paid time off are usually cool anytime, and usually never pose a problem, unless we are up against a tight deadline. (which is rare)
We have immediate openings for carpenters and carpenter framers!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Time Off
- 10 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Every employee is given a p100 face mask to use as part of the standard PPE practices laid down by osha
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible