We are a premire wholesale Public Record Research Firm. We have been working with many of the largest companies in the Pre-Employment industry for over 2 decades. Our success is attributed to our team's strong work ethic, high standards, and integrity in a high volume, fast paced, and time -sensitive environment.
Our employees not only enjoy challenges but also thrive on overcoming obstacles!
This is a full time position with room to grow. You will be a crucial team member for our office.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting courts around Arizona via phone, email, fax, etc to retrieve case information.
- This is a division of our office that will - after training - ultimately be your responsibility. There is considerable amount of responsibility and possibility for growth. We will help you a long the way, but eventually you will be the point of contact in the office for this type of work.
- You will be expected to maintain accurate records so that we can track which criminal cases have been ordered so that we can give our clients an ETA on when we expect these cases to come in.
- Act as a back-up for processing orders in other jurisdictions
- Great data entry skills, type 40-50 WPM with attention to detail.
- Willingness to be a team player and work with others in a fast paced environment.
- You have a desire to learn with a minimum of supervision.
- Work well under pressure, and be able to meet deadline guarantees.
- You communicate clearly, are resourceful and good at problem solving.
- Reliable transportation, must own a car.
- Computer savvy, excellent organizational and writing skills
- Must have understanding of professional office etiquette exemplifying professionalism at all times.
- Must be prompt, responsible, reliable, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
YOU MUST BE COMFORTABLE TALKING ON THE PHONE AND HANDLING NEW CHALLENGES.
You will work from our office in Peoria. Compensation is commensurate with your experience and will be on a 1099 independent contractor basis during the 2 month probationary period, and then will switch to standard W9 employment. This is a full-time position with health insurance benefits.
Our company offers a casual yet professional environment where effort and commitment are recognized. Hiring contingent upon passing a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- legal: 1 year (Preferred)