- Go to www.Cardinal-services.com and complete an application
- Once your online application is completed – call Amber at Cardinal Services at (800) 342-4742 - ask to set up an over the phone intake interview.
HVAC Installer- We are willing to train the right candidates. They must be at least 18 years old for insurance. Requirements:
- Possess a valid Oregon Driver's license
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Drug free at all times
- Solid communication/verbal skills
- Solid knowledge and understanding of system operation
- High Standard of Integrity and professionalism
- Able to work independently
- Able to lift 80 lbs
- Requirement 9
- HVAC InstallerResponsibilities:
- Installation of equipment to meet manufacturer specs to ensure long equipment life with a focus on customer safety and equipment reliability.
- Installing and Replacing Equipment for Residential and Commercial HVAC systems.
- To always work respectfully and safely with Homeowners, Field Supervisors and Co-workers.
- Removes all old equipment from customer's home and cleans up all areas utilized for the new installationSchedule:
- Schedule: Full Time Availability for work as the job demandsCompensation:
- Pay Rate: 15.00-28.00 Depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $28.00 /hour
- HVAC Installation: 1 year
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: