Full Job Description
1. Answers the telephone in a professional manner directing all calls to individuals accurately and efficiently. Takes messages when calls cannot be placed with person requested or redirects call to an alternate person.
2. Performs greeting functions when a Company guest or visitor arrives at the main entrance of the facility. Responsible for distribution of all visitors badges and completing of non-compete agreement.
3. Processes all outgoing mail and assures that proper postage has been placed on individual items. All morning outgoing mail is to be given to the post person when they deliver incoming mail and all afternoon outgoing mail is to be dropped off at the post office upon completion of the business day.
4. Process all incoming mail. General mail is to be opened and stamped with the date that it arrived at the facility. The mail is to be sorted and distributed to all personnel twice daily to assure timely delivery.
5. Prepares Accounts Payable information. This is to include the filing of all purchase orders as they are received from purchasing. Correlates all purchase order information with receiving information to assure that goods ordered are those that were received. Matches all vendor invoices with this information package to assure accuracy of billings to the company. A monthly report detailing all discrepancies is to be prepared.
6. Responsible for all production goods shipment paperwork. This is to include invoices, bills of lading, packing slips, import/export documents and any other related documentation.
7. Maintains file for all open and closed accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
8. Complete deliveries to other location.
9. Responsible for ordering office supplies in an efficient and cost effective manner. Inventory should be kept at a reasonable level with the dollar amount to be set by the Controller.
10. Orders all flowers for employees per outlined requirements in the hand book.
11. Performs other general clerical duties as requested.