- The Financial Analyst, will support the North America Region with implementation of the new accounting standard change requirements related to the global leasing project.
- Strong accounting/finance knowledge and analytical skills as well as good communication skills and assertiveness are key to be successful in this role.
- This position provides the candidate with opportunities to lead and execute assigned project tasks, while working in a team environment and interacting with multiple functions across the organization.
- Applicants must have a proven track record in different accounting and/or finance areas.
- Process management and process improvement experience is also a plus.
- A strong background in and affinity to financial systems is desired
- BS. / B.A .Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience with financial systems, particularly SAP a plus
- Strong Excel skills, technical skills, problem solving, challenging assertive approach
- Need to be able to handle/analyze large amounts of data
- Ability to work with details/understand business implications
Internal Key Stakeholders:
- North America Accounting & Shared Services Partners
- Corporate Accounting
- Manufacturing Plants
- External Manufacturing
- ISC Finance
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $30.00 to $35.00 /hour
- Accounting/Finance: 2 years
- Financial Analysis: 3 years
Required work authorization: