Role & Responsibilities:
- Identifies and researches recruiting events.
- Develops and maintains a high volume of referrals.
- Develops and maintains a strong candidate pipeline.
- Follows processes to achieve SLAs/metrics.
- Fully documents candidate information in applicant tracking system and ensure strong candidate engagement.
- Effectively review talent from all channels, moving qualified candidates to the various business units for the next hiring process step.
- Should have strong knowledge on various IT technologies.
- Good Corporate exposure and should have strong experience in working in a team.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 to 8 years of IT recruitment experience.
- Must have good attitude & excellent communication skills.
- Excellent skills of verification of experience and documents.
- Good team player.
- Good knowledge of IT Staffing.
- Good exposure in full cycle of technical recruitment which involves sourcing, screening and interviewing and placing candidates in contract, contract-to-hire and permanent positions.
- Good track-record of placing consultants in both W2 and Corp to Corp contracts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with US Citizens / Green Card holders and EAD's for W2 Contracts.
- Highly self-motivated.
Job Type: Full-time