The Store Associate ensures company standards are maintained and complies with policies and procedures. Upholds and executes the vision and mission of SoCal Frozen Treats and assists others in doing the same.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Cash Handling (drawer balancing, safe deposits, etc.) is accountable for funds.
- Assist in training, coaching and development of newly hired Associates.
- Taste product to ensure quality standards are met.
- Is the “role-model” for outstanding customer service and overall Associate standards.
- Ensures cleanliness, health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Other job-related activities as requested by Store Leader.
- Ability to maintain a fast pace.
- Ability to problem solve quickly and effectively.
- Effective customer service skills delivered with a friendly disposition.
- Ability to handle responsibility.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS (LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS)
No experience necessary. Will train.
Duties, Responsibilities, and/or Activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
SFT. will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the California Fair Chance Act (AB 1008)
Food Handler's Card (If required by local city or county).