Data Rush strives to be the first choice in the courier industry for contracted services, on-demand freight delivery as well as parts delivery. We look for who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job.
Data Rush is looking for reliable independent contractor Courier Drivers to help create the WOW experience for our customers’ needs. Opportunities are available no matter what your schedule is. Whether you are looking to be a dedicated daily driver or work on a flexible schedule, orders are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Job responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- On demand/Hot-shot order fulfillment.
- Route Overflow relief driver.
Delivery experience is a plus, but willing to train the right individual. Route and operational procedure training is provided at our Austin location.
You must meet the following criteria:
* As an independent contractor driver, provide your own vehicle and resources.
* Utilize a smartphone
* Be able to pass a criminal background check.
* Be able to pass a drug screen.
* HS degree or equivalent.
* Speak, read and write English as your primary language.
Job Types: Contract, Commission
Pay: $400.00 - $700.00 per week
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On Call
- delivery/courier: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Overnight (Preferred)
- Monday (Preferred)
- Tuesday (Preferred)
- Wednesday (Preferred)
- Thursday (Preferred)
- Friday (Preferred)
- Saturday (Preferred)
- Sunday (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Multiple locations
- On the road
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma