Digestive Care Center is southwest Indiana’s largest medical practice dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases and illnesses. We currently have an opening on our management team for an IT Manager/Systems Administrator.
- Install, support, monitor and troubleshoot hardware and software solutions pertaining to local and wide area networks. Maintain a variety of servers and network equipment for functionality and performance.
- Ensure maximum system and application software availability and performance via automated monitoring, proactive maintenance, system and file optimization, upgrades, troubleshooting, and recovery procedures for the installed infrastructure.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with management team and outside IT vendors. Serve as the first line of support for issues concerning computer system network and hardware issues.
- Evaluate IT problems/needs, develop/propose solutions to management and compiles related cost information to facilitate management decision making process.
- Monitor and oversee all computer system backup processes and related devices.
- Monitor and ensures IT system security.
- Maintain user access privileges.
- Oversee and maintain phone systems to ensure constant availability and optimum performance.
- Available during non-business hours to address emergency computer system issues that cannot be postponed until normal business hours
- Work as needed during non-business hours to carry out special projects and avoid system downtime.
- 5+ years’ experience providing help desk, network or systems administration support.
- Work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Promptly respond to issues via email, telephone, and other electronic communications.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Multi-task, prioritize, and resolve multiple inquiries at once.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Able to effectively communicate to IT, end users and management.
- Keeps confidential information private.
- Experience overseeing an IT shop budget helpful.
- Windows Server 2008/2012, administration and troubleshooting (3 physical servers)
- VMware virtual server administration experience (15 virtual servers)
- Active Directory configuration, maintenance and administration
- Exchange 2010 email configuration, maintenance and administration (100 - 130 mailboxes)
- Network experience — Cisco equipment preferred
- Phone support experience
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server administration and troubleshooting
- Wireless networking device support experience
- Microsoft Windows Server certifications
- VMware certifications
- Storage Area Networking (SAN) experience.
Indeed Hire and Digestive Care Center are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Phone support: 1 year (Preferred)
- administration and troubleshooting for Windows servers: 1 year (Preferred)
- help desk or systems administrator: 5 years (Required)
- Evansville, IN: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)