Part-time | ContractEstimated: $42,000 - $54,000 a year11 days ago
Full Job Description
You Exec is an exclusive membership-based business organization. All our members are business managers, directors, VPs, among others — who work in a corporate environment. We are seeking a writer who is familiar with business terminologies and can summarize business books. Each of our book summaries are about 3,000 words.
- Has a business degree, professional experience in the business field, or is very well-versed in business topics, strategies and frameworks.
- Has already published or is a contributor with publications such as Forbes, The Atlantic, The New York Times, Huffington Post, etc.
- Work is completely remotely and is willing to sometimes chat by phone or Skype.
- Hours are completely flexible as long as deadlines are met.
- Can write at least one book summary per month.
- We pay a flat fee of $600 USD per book summary.
- You will be assigned between 1-3 book summaries per month, depending on your availability.
- We cover the price of the book - you will purchase your book via Amazon and we will pay for the expense.
TO APPLY, YOU MUST COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE FORM LINKED BELOW:
- Be sure to include direct links to your portfolio site or work samples.
- If you do not have a portfolio site, you can upload your writing sample documents to Google Drive or Dropbox and share the link with us.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $600.00 - $1,800.00 per month