Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking a Data Entry Clerk who will participate in the performance of a variety of duties involved in collecting and entering data into an electronic computer according to programmed instructions; verify and distribute resultant printouts as required. This position will be full time. The hours will range anywhere from 7AM to 6PM (7A-4P, 8A-5P, or 9A-6P).
- Manages inbound and outbound telephone communication in a professional manner and according to productivity and quality standards.
- Processes inbound and outbound faxes and emails according to productivity and quality standards.
- Reviews member benefits and eligibility. Communicates this with the member, healthcare providers and/or clinical team as needed.
- Enters in a timely manner and ensures accuracy of all required data into the correct databases.
- Informs designated personnel when there are discrepancies or omissions in the medical record and/or data base.
- Communicates and documents authorization to appropriate personnel, health providers and Health Plan, as indicated.
- Completes administrative documentation for member records including but not limited to disenrollment, transitioning, creating auth shells, attaching medical records, recording and attaching opt-in/out documentation, generating member/provider letters, and contact attempts.
- Assists in a smooth coordination of members care between health providers and the Health plan.
- Provides clerical support for team members, such as scanning, mailings, filing, copying and faxing as directed.
- Sends alerts and notifications when appropriate to field/care management staff as defined by departmental policy.
- Assures transitional care notes and documentation are sent back to the Anchor Facility at the time of discharge on all members.
- Ensures continuity of member care between health providers and the Health plan.
- Provides telephonic follow up with beneficiaries for Case Management services to include post discharge and chronic condition management as indicated.
- Triages inbound post-discharge member inquiries/requests and resolves if possible or escalates to appropriate health plan personnel.
- Adheres to organizational, departmental, compliance and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Promotes a positive attitude and work environment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year of experience as a Data Entry Clerk preferred.
- Excellent typing skills; Ability to complete work with accuracy
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Current physical exam, if required by state regulations or contract specifications.
- Current TB test or chest x-ray required if in patient contact or per contract/state requirements.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Awards and recognition programs
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellness services across the United States. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
As a premier provider of administrative personnel, Maxim Staffing Solutions - Administrative Staffing specializes in placing qualified professionals on contract, temp-to-perm, and direct hire assignments. Our cutting-edge supplemental staffing program ensures that you maintain a consistent and structured staff workflow, allowing you more time to focus on your core business goals. In addition to our employment services, you will also experience benefits that distinguish us from other staffing companies.