Slalom is a purpose-driven consulting firm that helps companies solve business problems and build for the future, with solutions spanning business advisory, customer experience, technology, and analytics. We partner with companies to push the boundaries of what’s possible—together.
Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, WA, Slalom has organically grown to over 5,000 employees. We were named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016 and are regularly recognized by our employees as a best place to work. You can find us in 25 cities across the U.S., U.K., and Canada.
As a Platinum Salesforce partner, we help our clients transform the way they connect with their customers. Our team is made up of Salesforce-certified experts with experience across the Salesforce Customer Success Platform and multiple industries. As the 6th largest global Salesforce partner, we are committed to growing and developing our Salesforce talent, offering continued growth opportunities and exposing our people to interesting and diverse projects.
The Practice Leader develops and executes strategies to grow the practice and continuously impact our clients’ business. Additionally, the Practice Leader plays an important role in creating meaningful work for our Consultants. The Salesforce Practice Leader is responsible for growing business related to our Platinum partnership with Salesforce and new and existing clients.
- Responsible for the profitability of all Salesforce business within market (revenue and utilization goals), with revenue expectations of $2–5 million per year.
- Identify opportunities for growth and maturation of Salesforce offerings
- Provide oversight and governance of all sold and managed Salesforce projects
- Drive business development with the proper information, tools, and subject matter expertise to sell engagements
- Work with Slalom Alliances team to build and develop relationships with Salesforce and partner on joint sales pursuits
- Develop case studies and training materials; conduct brown bags and provide guidance for Salesforce Practice
- Develop and deliver best practices, delivery templates, and point-of-view papers
- Maintain awareness of industry best practices and business levers for cloud offerings and understands how other practices within Slalom can work together to drive better client outcomes
- Oversee quality assurance of project delivery
- Facilitates client satisfaction surveys (where applicable)
- Responsible for People/Career Management and project staffing
- Support recruiting and onboarding of new employees
- 10+ years’ experience in a consulting environment
- Deep technical understanding of cloud-based CRM solutions (5+ years Salesforce experience)
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies
- Expert at project delivery, including all aspects of program management and the software development life-cycle
- Expert business development skills
- Expert communication skills (verbal and written)
- Expert business operations skills (e.g., invoicing, statement of work development, and managing towards margin and utilization goals)
- Skilled at managing multiple clients
- Excellent mentoring and leadership skills