We are currently seeking an ACT Team Leader/Clinical Supervisor for the Mental Health Outpatient clinic to join our Behavioral Health Division in Delaware County, PA.
Under the supervision/direction of the Director of MHOP, the Adult MHOP Supervisor engages in the following activities:
- Supervise day-to-day activity of clinicians working in the MHOP program.
- Orient new therapists, conduct regular supervision of therapists.
- Conduct interviews, facilitate hiring, and provide corrective action as needed based on performance of therapists.
- Provide crisis support to staff and oversee the documentation of the related interventions as needed.
- Oversee front desk scheduling as it relates to the Adult OP program, to include psychiatric service provision.
- Assist in orienting newly trained physicians providing psychiatric services in the Adult OP dept to include tele-health services.
- Hire, train, and supervise Medical Assistants and Pharmacy Technician.
- Provide outreach to families and stake holders on an ongoing basis.
- Collaborate with outside agencies on a regular basis.
- Participate in care coordination across departments within NHS and across agencies in the area.
- Represent the Adult OP department as it relates to in house committees and activities.
- Assist fiscal with the development of yearly budget with respect to Adult OP.
- Assist in facilitating special projects related to integrated health and patient care.
- Report fiscal program data to Director of MHOP as directed
- Participate in financial meetings in an effort to decrease bad debt and promote healthy fiscal performance.
- Adhere to all NHS, federal, state, county, payer and corporate fiscal requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
ABOUT OUR BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
Site/Clinic Based Services
- The Center for Hope
- Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Parents and Children Together (PACT)
- Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
- Psychiatric/Socialization Rehabilitation for Hope
- Residential Services for Children and Adults
Community Based Services
Rate of pay:
- Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) and Forensic Assertive Community Treatment (FACT)
- Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services (BHRS)
- Case Management / Recovery Coaching
- Community Health Liaison (CHL)
- Community and School Based Behavioral Health (CSBBH)
- Crisis Intervention
- Substance Use Disorder Services
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment Team (DDTT)
- Family Based Mental Health Services
- Therapeutic Family Care
- Foster Care Plus
- Peer Support
- Student Assistance Program (SAP)
- Supported Employment
- Supports for Permanency (SFP)
In addition to completing your application, please feel free to email your resume directly to our recruiter at Antigone.Chafford@merakey.org.
For more information on each individual service, please visit:
Merakey is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Masters in Nursing, Social Work, Psychiatric Rehabilitation, or Psychology. This candidate also must have strong clinical skills and experience providing treatment to persons with severe and persistent mental illnesses. Supervisory and program management experience is preferred. A License from an accredited board LSW or LPC is preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled