Founded by HR professionals in 1998, Businessolver delivers market-changing benefits administration technology supported by an intrinsic and unwavering responsiveness to client needs. You can trust Businessolver to take care of you and your employees with a configurable and secure SaaS platform and a culture of service, all aimed at total and measurable success and your complete delight. We'll help you maximize the investment in your benefits program, minimize your exposure to risk, engage your employees with our easy-to-use solution and full suite of communication vehicles, and empower them to use their benefits wisely and control their costs and yours.
We work with some of the most recognizable brands in the U.S. providing Client Delight and an outstanding Benefits Administration Platform.
At Businessolver you will have opportunities to Embrace Creative Chaos, Live a Growth Attitude, Take Care of our Customers and Drive a Transparent Culture!
We are looking for Software Development Interns to work closely with and assist the Product Development Team. A Businessolver Internship offers stimulating and purposeful work, the opportunity to apply education to real hands-on experience and immersion in a unique and innovative company culture. We work hard, we work fast and we have fun!
- Must be self-motivated and able to prioritize a number of tasks effectively
- Must have great communication skills for providing customer service, taking instruction and providing thorough documentation
- Available at least 30 hours a week
- Innovative design and analysis of enhancements
- Actively participate in discussions, coding, and testing.
- Develop core web application changes using JAVA and XSL
- Test and document coding changes
- Creative thinking and proposing solutions to grow our business by delighting our clients.
The Businessolver Way
Our team has spent more than a dozen years crafting a culture that challenges each other to be our best – and have fun doing it. If you desire to use your skills and experience in an environment where you can make a difference, we want to hear from you! Businessolver employees experience a vibrant work culture with extensive workplace perks including:
- Competitive pay, great benefits and vacation time. We are an equal opportunity employer with benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401(k) with company match
- Casual Dress. No need to suit up, but we also have on-site dry cleaning services for those that prefer to dress-up!
- Weekly catered meals. Breakfast Mondays, lunch Wednesdays and afternoon appetizer's Fridays.
- Thirstsolver. Our provider of complimentary ice cold drinks…but make sure to replace one if you take one, or else!
- Fully stocked kitchen. This includes the ever famous Chicago Mix popcorn…get it while it lasts!
- Fitnessolver. Our on-site fitness facility including showers and instructor-led classes.
- Office parties. You name it, we celebrate it!
- Free parking. Awesome perk for those of us with parking garage phobias.
- Massages. With a "work hard/play hard" atmosphere we all need a little stress relief at times. Feel better? Good. Okay, back to work.
Interested? Great, we look forward to reading your application - make sure it includes:
- A cover letter that highlights why you think you'd be great for the gig, focusing on how your past work experience has prepared you for this kind of position – or why you think you can rock the job even though you don't have past work experience that's perfectly aligned.
- Your resume.
You will receive an auto-reply confirming that we've received your application, and you will hear from us again after we've reviewed your application and decided whether or not to move you forward in our recruiting process.
If you do decide to apply, please know that every complete application will be carefully reviewed. Seriously! We know it is a time commitment to prepare an application. We will respect that effort by thoughtfully reviewing every single complete application and we are truly grateful for your interest.
Thanks for your interest in Businessolver!
Check us out on Twitter ( https://twitter.com/businessolver ), Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/bsolver ), and LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/232793?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1415406210925%2Ctas%3Abusinessolver%2Cidx%3A2-1-4 )for a look at our vibrant culture.