Do you enjoy working with your hands? Are you mechanically inclined? Do you have a passion for fixing things and understanding how they work? We want to talk to you.
The RV industry is booming! More RV’s were sold in 2017 than ever before. The demand for RV Service Technicians is on the rise!
We hire individuals from varying backgrounds in construction, maintenance, and mechanical fields. Our Service Technicians work on Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Carpentry, Hitch and Accessories Installations, Generators, Propane Systems, Appliances and more. This is NOT an auto/diesel mechanic position.
- A two week paid training program at Camping World Technical Institute in Marion, NC that will give you the foundations of working as an RV Technician
- Certification opportunities
- Immediate enrollment into Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Awesome Paid Time Off policy
- True advancement opportunities in a growing industry with an industry leader!
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or replacement services to customers
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance maintenance
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
- Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
- Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) is certainly helpful but, we also consider applicable work experience
- Minimum 1 year service technician or maintenance experience
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Potential exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
- Possible exposure to environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping , crawling and bending
- Must furnish own hand/shop tools
- Valid driver's license
$15-$20+ per hour based on skills and experience. Immediate benefits enrollment including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k. Great PTO policy!
We promote a drug-free work environment.
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $21.00 /hour
- Skilled Trades: 1 year (Preferred)