R.G. Brewton, Inc, is an industrial sales and distribution company in Lawrence, PA, specializing in automated inventory management and integrated supply solutions. We serve customers in the Mid-Atlantic and Mid-West as well as in Mexico and Costa Rica.
We are currently hiring for positions in our Distribution Center. We are searching for a motivated individual with excellent attention to detail. Some lifting is required. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Log into and use bar code gun for picking orders.
- Log into and use bar code gun for receiving and stocking incoming inventory.
- Stock incoming inventory.
- Assist with cycle counting.
- Pick items for customer orders.
- Repackage items for shipment.
- Properly wrap and label skids for shipment.
- Weigh and perform a box count on all skids.
- Put away recycled packaging.
- Put away other supplies.
- Contribute to keeping the DC clean and orderly: clean aisles, straighten bins, condense boxes in aisles, sweep as needed, mop as needed.
- Cut down boxes for recycling.
- When tasks are completed, taking initiative to help with other important tasks.
- Respectful interaction with all team members.
- Comply with all R.G. Brewton employment policies.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years warehouse experience a plus;
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Forklift certification and experience with a bar code gun are a plus;
- A good communicator with a positive attitude;
- Able to work within a structured environment; organized, detail-oriented, and punctual;
- A self-starter to enhance our existing DC team;
- Proficient with computer skills in both Excel and Word;
- Able to work cooperatively as a team;
- Able to creatively problem-solve as issues arise;
- Flexible – willing to modify approach as changing conditions require.
- Medical, dental and vision coverage available
Job Type: Full-time
- warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)