CALLING ALL HEALTHCARE HEROES! HARLINGE, TX
WINDSOR ATRIUM is seeking CNA's that are interested in traveling to our facility to provide clinical support for 2-6 week assignments.
- Hotel accommodations
- Other incentives
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE- 8 HR SHIFTS AT THIS TIME
The Certified Nurse Aide will provide assigned residents with routine daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident assessments and care plans.
- Provide residents with safety and comfort.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with resident care policy and procedure.
- Practice Universal Precautions and adheres to the Blood Borne Pathogen rules.
- Assist in customary daily requirements and tasks in care and treatment such as bathing, feeding, dressing, observing intake of food, care of hair, nails, moving residents from area to area, responding to calls, etc., which includes lifting, transferring.
- Measure and record vital signs as assigned by the Charge Nurse.
- Detect and report situations that may cause resident accidents or injuries.
- Has successfully completed a training and competency evaluation program approved by the State and holds a current Nurse Aide Certificate from the state of Texas
- The ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience working as a CNA in a skilled nursing setting
- Demonstrates competency in skills and techniques necessary to care for residents' needs as identified through Resident Assessment and described in the Plan of Care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of Universal Precautions and the Blood Borne Pathogen rules.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds or more and be able to walk alone, turn, pivot and bend as needed to perform the essential job duties
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- long-term care: 1 year (Preferred)
- cna: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Required)
Completed license needed:
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 8 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- On call
- Overnight shift
Company's Facebook page: