Anritsu Company is the United States subsidiary of Anritsu Corporation, a global provider of innovative communications test and measurement solutions for 120 years. Anritsu’s “2020 VISION” philosophy engages customers as true partners to help develop wireless, optical, microwave/RF, and digital instruments as well as operation support systems for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance applications. Anritsu also provides precision microwave/RF components, optical devices, and high-speed electrical devices for communication products and systems. The company develops advanced solutions for 5G, M2M, IoT, as well as other emerging and legacy wireline and wireless communication markets. With offices throughout the world, Anritsu has approximately 4,000 employees in over 90 countries. To learn more visit www.anritsu.com and follow Anritsu on Facebook, Google+ LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
Anritsu is committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to all employees. We offer standard benefits such as major medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, Employee Assistance Plan, Flexible Spending Accounts, a generous 401(k) Matching Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and profit sharing. Our benefit package is designed to positively impact all aspects of your life; to help you and your family succeed; and to maintain our status as a “perfect job.” Come find out what Anritsu has to offer you!
As a Component Engineer
based in Morgan Hill, CA you will have responsibility for:
- Sourcing, selecting, and qualifying components used in Anritsu’s technology.
- Investigating alternate component technologies and suppliers for reducing cost or improving supply chain or reliability.
- Acting as a technical interface between development engineers, Manufacturing, Procurement, and Anritsu’s suppliers while enhancing guidelines/procedures on supplier selection.
- Evaluating and responding to supplier change notifications as needed, as well as maintaining component data management system including qualification records/results/documentation.
- Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager based in Morgan Hill, CA
- Knowledge of electronic components and their technical specifications.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues.
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask effectively, manage priorities, and adapt within a changing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with RF/microwave theory, compliance (RoHS, CE, export control) and MRP systems are not required, but highly desirable.
- New BSEE grad with practical internship experience, or a minimum 5 years’ experience testing/troubleshooting electronic components and assemblies.
In order to be successful in this role, the following competencies and behavior skills are required:
Adaptability, Analysis, Assertiveness, Collaboration, Commitment to Quality, Compliance, Creativity, Decision Making, Decisiveness, Critical Thinking, Dedication, Empowerment, Information Management, Initiative, Interpersonal Skills, Problem Solving, Strategic Thinking, Written and Verbal Communication.